“It’s a PMS Kind of Day”
Cali Rose Gets Goofy
Ukulele CD by Cali Rose
Okay, so I wrote and recorded this album last century but there are funny things about human nature that just don’t change. This CD includes some Dr. Demento and college radio classics. Get ’em while they’re still in stock. When these CD’s are gone…they’re gone!
$10.00 + $2.50 shipping/handling
13 Track • Audio CD Format • ©1996
Click the buy now button to buy directly from Cali
You can also purchase from these online vendors (and listen to audio samples):
1. All My Mister Rights Turn Into Mr. Wrong
2. It’s a P.M.S. Kind of Day
3. The Doggie-Doo Blues
4. If I Could Do It Over
5. Procrastinating Again
6. 80’s Man
8. Walking On Egg Shells
9. Here At the Gym
10. Cranial Blues
11. Pooey, Pooey, Pooey, It’s Christmas
12. Ya Gotta Kiss a Hundred Toads
13. Life Is Too Short
Kind words and reviews
LYRICAL PHILOSOPHY (The “Cali Rose Gets Goofy” CD)
- Thirteen songs about personal love, real emotions, and true life experiences.
- Clever, down-to-earth uniquely original lyrics combined with perfect common sense feelings and sentiments.
- Exceptionally worded and sung with pleasing rhythms and tempo – quality music performed by great musicians and a gifted singer.
- But it’s the authentic, clear and entertaining voice that pulls everything together to bring empathy and understanding to so many common experiences that so many can relate to.
- A truly great uplifting and fun experience for the listener.
- Light hearted but packed with true and meaningful everyday thoughts and expressions.
- The whole CD is very well arranged and composed with especially enjoyable and authentic lyrics which exhibit extraordinary insights into ordinary life.
- Such a talented singer, song writer and philosophical humorist that brings a smile to the face and warms the heart.
“Very funny and on the money! This whole album is a gem.” — KAOS Radio
“In her most recent work, multi-talented singer/songwriter Cali Rose offers up an eclectic brew of cute, witty and sarcastic little songs, musings and observations. Delivered in an effective, low-key manner, this comedy/acoustic album interestingly meshes together many of Rose’s various musical influences. From blues, country, jazz, pop and Latin to the overt folk vein, she delivers some truly hilarious, sweet and stabbing mediations on the silliest aspects of life that we often take for granted.”
“When describing Cali Rose, the words “wacky” and “zany” come to mind…unexpectedly good music backing up the jokes…”
“Hey Cali! Absolutely fabulous set… it was an honor to share a stage with you. I swear I’ve listened to your comedy disc a million times. I was singing along to “PMS Kind Of Day”. I hope to play with you again soon =)”
“Singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, Cali Rose, has produced a delightful and eclectic brew of fun, playfulness, intelligence and wit. Her piano and guitar playing is also excellent and she is joined by many talented musicians on this CD. She may be goofy, but she sure is good!”