“It’s a PMS Kind of Day”
Cali Rose Gets Goofy
Ukulele CD by Cali Rose
Okay, so I wrote and recorded this album last century but there are funny things about human nature that just don’t change. This CD includes some Dr. Demento and college radio classics. Get ’em while they’re still in stock. When these CD’s are gone…they’re gone!
$10.00 + $2.50 shipping/handling
13 Track • Audio CD Format • ©1996
Click the buy now button to buy directly from Cali
You can also purchase from these online vendors (and listen to audio samples):
1. All My Mister Rights Turn Into Mr. Wrong
2. It’s a P.M.S. Kind of Day
3. The Doggie-Doo Blues
4. If I Could Do It Over
5. Procrastinating Again
6. 80’s Man
8. Walking On Egg Shells
9. Here At the Gym
10. Cranial Blues
11. Pooey, Pooey, Pooey, It’s Christmas
12. Ya Gotta Kiss a Hundred Toads
13. Life Is Too Short
Kind words and reviews
“‘It’s a P.M.S. Kind of Day,’ ‘The Doggie-Doo Blues,’ ‘Pooey, Pooey, Pooey, It’s Christmas,’ and other humorous songs about life in the 90’s fill this sparkling collection, entertaining written and sung and beautifully produced.”
LYRICAL PHILOSOPHY (The “Cali Rose Gets Goofy” CD)
- Thirteen songs about personal love, real emotions, and true life experiences.
- Clever, down-to-earth uniquely original lyrics combined with perfect common sense feelings and sentiments.
- Exceptionally worded and sung with pleasing rhythms and tempo – quality music performed by great musicians and a gifted singer.
- But it’s the authentic, clear and entertaining voice that pulls everything together to bring empathy and understanding to so many common experiences that so many can relate to.
- A truly great uplifting and fun experience for the listener.
- Light hearted but packed with true and meaningful everyday thoughts and expressions.
- The whole CD is very well arranged and composed with especially enjoyable and authentic lyrics which exhibit extraordinary insights into ordinary life.
- Such a talented singer, song writer and philosophical humorist that brings a smile to the face and warms the heart.
“Very funny and on the money! This whole album is a gem.” — KAOS Radio
“I have to say again how very much I enjoy your CDs. It feels like you singing just for me when I listen. Maybe it’s because I know you or perhaps it’s because I have seen you perform live, I don’t know. Your music feels personal to me. I am just as happy for you and you furthering your career. If I owned an airline, you’d have you own audio channel. Then again, I know how you feel about flying…”
“When describing Cali Rose, the words “wacky” and “zany” come to mind…unexpectedly good music backing up the jokes…”
“Cali is a witty, charming songwriter with a great sense of humor. Her keen sense of the obvious is truly a gift, seriously. All the simple things right under our noses that we may overlook in a particular situation, Cali sees them and hand it back to us in a delightful and enchanting musical display. There are no “fluff” words here. She calls them as she sees them and make no mistake, although the content makes us laugh, Cali Rose is an exceptional artist with a serious love for music.”